Re: gore's speech

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 18:30:37 PST

In a message dated 11/27/00 9:19:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net writes:

<< Did it seem redundant to anyone else? I mean, did he seem to say the same
 thing over and over again? And what's more important, did he say things
 twice? Anyhow, I think he said most of what he said at least twice.
 C >>

ha ha ha ha HA!

how unlike him! do you think the top 1% got the benefit of his message but
for 99% of us it went in one ear and out the other?

(why does he do this to himself? gore redefines autoerotic.)

geege