RE: leftist bullies

From: Zhang, Yangkun (Yangkun.Zhang@FMR.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 13:57:15 PST

> The fact is if you aren't a millionaire, you have no business voting
> Republican, unless for some reason you are a big fan of helping out
> the beleaguered upper classes

What is wrong with helping out the upper class? They provide the capital for
investment in infrastructure and businesses, don't they? Hey, if someone
made the money legally (even if it is over a million), he or she should be
able to keep it. Would you rather that everyone be equally poor?

> Republicans go for fake libertarianism

Like I said, I dislike the Republicans.

> Republicanism/Conservatism means conserve what's MINE, MINE, MINE!

And there's nothing wrong with that! A person's private property right
SHOULD be protected!

> This just in "Gore in favor of blinding third-world children".

Your words, not mine.

> They do give a damn about themselves, though.

Please explain to me what's wrong with self-interest?

> Plus, are Chinese people REALLY in the minority? Last time I checked,
> there were more Chinese people than any other ethnic group,
> world-wide.

Last time I checked, Chinese is not an ethnic group--it's a NATIONALITY!
Chinese include many ethnic groups, of which Han is the dominant. There are
blond haired Chinese in northern and north-western China. Also, correct me
if I'm wrong, we're talking about the United States, correct? Last time I
checked, there are more blacks and Hispanics in the world than whites, so I
guess they're not a minority group either? And since there are more women in
this world than men, I suppose that makes white-males the minority? Your
logic is amazing.