Re: confederacy of dunces*

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 11:35:03 PST

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]> the problem with the absentee ballots is validating when and by
--]> whom the votes were cast. you need a postmark, a signature and the
--]> signature of a witness. do you believe any of these things should be
--]> overlooked just because they are military?
--]>

I voted from my bedroom this time out. Oregon had mail in ballots. No
witnesses needed. Just you in what ever environ you wanted and plenty of
time to check and recheck your votes before sending them in.

If the military was given enough time and the proper enviroment to vite
then all thier votes that where gottenin should count. remeber, you dont
wnat to EXCLUDE ANY VOTES since thats the keystone of the whole reccount
mantra. If you do, the whole gore side of the argument falls down and goes
boom.

Wait, whats that shoud, ahh yes...

Meanwhile Generlisimo Bushero is minting coins with his image on one side
and His dads on the other.

Please continue to watch tv as the govermnt sponsored medication doesnt
seem to be getting out to all the states as of yet. Relax, be calm, proper
medical treatment will be available soon.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail