RE: Something's amiss at AltaVista...

From: Jeff Barr (jeff@vertexdev.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 10:26:36 PST

Wow, we think alike! The paranoid part of me was thinking
that they were trying to do some "discovery" by trying some
likely document names.

Then I found that they tried to retrieve "lineo-IPO.html"
which exists in exactly one place. Oddly (just to make it
more of a paranoid delusion :-), my friend Bryan Sparks
is the CEO of Lineo, and he and I had talked on the phone
just days prior to this. Perhaps they are tapping my
phone :-) :-)

Jeff;