RE: pulp and paper

From: Jim Whitehead (ejw@cse.ucsc.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 11:51:18 PST

I have heard the Swedes still understand the practically lost art of paper
production, and have an Institute dedicated to its study, the "Swedish Pulp
and Paper Research Institute".

http://www.stfi.se/facts/facts.htm

I discovered this font of paper production knowledge using the arcane
Internet search engine Google.

http://www.google.com/

Type "paper production", then click "Google Search". You will be amazed.
Welcome to the Web.

- Jim