RE: Another day, another dime...

From: Joseph S. Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 12:30:35 PST

> # of speeding tickets: 3
> # of parking tickets: 8
> # of tickets for not wearing a seatbelt: 2
> # of serious auto accidents Rohit and I have been in this year: 3
> # of times we were towed: 1

Okay, so this just raises all sorts of questions.

First of all... what speeds were the tickets for?
If none of them were >= 120mph, I'll be disappointed.

Second: in what car?
Third: what roads? where? CHP or other?

Fourth: why the FUCK were you not wearing your seatbelt?
I wear it even when I'm driving from the gas pump to the
on-premise carwash.

Fifth: accidents? Any cars totalled?

FOr the record, I've had my XJR for over a year,
and have SOMEHOW avoided getting a ticket.
My wife is baffled how I've avoided getting one...

- Joe