Re: NOTA (was Re: nader traitors )

From: David Crook (David.Crook@Farmclub.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 17:52:01 PST

At 08:37 PM 11/21/00 -0500, Matt Jensen wrote:
>On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, David Crook wrote:
>
>> But, why is voting for no one in a particular race a waste?
>
>Because we can't tell whether you voted for no one because you're making a
>statement, or because you had no opinion. NOTA, even a non-bining
>version, lets you make it clear.

I don't care about the message. I was there because there was a bond
messure that will help out the local library system. It just turns out
they gave me this ballot will all these losers on it running for president.
 Maybe I should ask them to give me a "No Losers" ballot. I suspect that
it would be fairly short.

:-)

Dave