Re: nader traitors

From: Lorin Rivers (lrivers@realsoftware.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 17:11:45 PST

I voted for Nader, because I "traded" my vote.

Otherwise, I NEVER would have voted for him because I think he's a nut.

I just hope the person I "traded" with, did what she said she would
(Gore won in her state).

Do I think Al Gore is the best possible person to be President? No.
Did he run a crappy campaign (did anybody in the Democratic party pay
ANY attention to the ass-whipping Bush gave the sainted Ann Richards?
He ran the what seemed to be the same campaign against Gore. Where
are the skills? Republicans suck, but they sure know how to run a
campaign...) Yes!

The chances that anything is going to happen in Washington but an
avalanche of pork in the next 4 years is pretty close to nil. This
seems to be the pattern when there's a power vacuum. Pork is the one
thing all politicians agree on. Get ready for some Naval Research
facilities in Nebraska and Arctic Warfare studies in the Sonoran
desert.

And another thing, House Speakers sure have gotten boring lately. I
miss Tip O'Neill and Sam Rayburn, and all them other old-schoolers.
Dennis Hastert should have a "do not observe while operating heavy
machinery".

--

Lorin Rivers 512.263.1233 x712 v Product Manager 512.263.1441 f REAL Software, Inc. mailto:lrivers@realsoftware.com PMB 220 http://www.realsoftware.com 3300 Bee Caves Road, Suite 650 Austin, Texas 78746 REALbasic: the visual, object-oriented BASIC development environment for the Macintosh