Re: Uptime

From: John Boyer (johnboy@hiwaay.net)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 11:55:51 PST

Oh how I have waited for this day. Finally my NT box has you beat! Read em
and weep.
johnboy
"He was as cold as a turkey-- Thanh Boyer"

C:\UTI\nt>uptime
Uptime - system uptime utility for Windows NT
by Mark Russinovich
Systems Internals - http://www.sysinternals.com

This computer has been up for 2 days, 5 hours, 59 minutes, 47 seconds.