Re: amusing comment on election...

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 06:42:24 PST

In a message dated 11/18/00 1:04:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, dot@dotat.at
writes:

<< "Neither Bush nor Gore has been elected president. I
 know that's a great feeling, but it can't last forever."
    -- Bill Maher >>

he's hilarious. my fav was his take on how the repubs completely discount
global warming. regarding the election: "they're running around like chicken
little as if the sky is falling, but when it actually IS falling they ignore
it." (inexact quote, i was hammered at the time.)

geege

("i regret i ever invented the electoral college." al gore)