RE: nader traitors

From: JTS - MCDLXXXVI (jts7@duke.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 12:29:03 PPET

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Zhang, Yangkun wrote:
> > That too. I heard Yangkun was down there stuffing boxes and bribing
> > officials. Or not. It's not always a vast right-wing conspiracy, you
> > know.
>
> What the hell is wrong w/ you people? I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN! I am a
> Libertarian! And if I WERE to be stuffing boxes, it would be for Harry
> Browne!

Damn, man. You better get a move on. I hear he's a ways behind.

That's the scenario I like. Nader or Browne wins Florida after the
recount. The House gets to vote in the President. The American people
get the big red-ass giftwrapped in a box. The card on it says, "What,
didn't you realize you live in a Republic?"

        JTS