Poker is the solution

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 19:10:25 PST

From CNN last night, synopsis, talking about legal precedent for
judicial discovery of voter intent in elections:

County in South Dakota. (?) Close election. Thrown to judge. Judge
examines 2 ballots under 40x microscopy to determine intent of
voter. Based on a pregnant chad, judge decides the election: it's a
tie. Election is determined by candidates playing a game of poker.
GOP candidate wins --- with a pair of 10s.

I think that's how we ought to do this one.

What a spectacle.

jb