Seven Figure Income In A 2 To 3 Year Period!

From: evS5Oc3AZ@marquesa.co.uk
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 23:12:04 PST

Please.. Think Carefully about this... Because, part time or full time...
Your Time Can be Worth $2,000 - $5,000.00 Every Week... And More..

I am Looking for the right individuals, who want to pocket a
MINIMUM of $10,000 in 30 to 45 days and want to start right away..

If that's you, We Need To Speak..

This has Nothing to do with Multi-level Marketing or Selling and
Everything to do with Free Enterprise and Total Financial Freedom...

Success IS a Choice.. If you are The Right Person get back to me..
Here's the 1st Step..

24 Hours: 800-206-3934 x6363 2 Min. Msg..

I Look Forward to Hearing from You..

Regards, Cindy

Your Email Removal/Deletion Instructions.

 We comply with proposed federal regulation regarding unsolicited commercial email by providing you with a method for you to permanently opt-out of any future mailings.
 To remove your address, please send an email with the word Remove in the Header Subject line.
 Please return to: in2win2001@yahoo.com. Sorry for any inconvenience..