Re: A modest proposal

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 09:18:48 PPET

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Bill Humphries wrote:

--]
--]-- whump (I mean, would you rather this be settled on WWF Smackdown?)
--]
--]

The WWF makes our political system look like the joke it is. I siad it
early on and I will say it worth more force and proven strength again,
those who think there is much a differnce between the wwf and politcs as
it stands are delusional or ego bloated to the point of explosion.

And thats the bottom line.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign