Re: [CNN] Bush 2,909,465; Gore 2,907,722.

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 09:09:54 PPET

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:
--]
--]> Tom J knew
--]> that the slavery thing would be a problem, also the whole vote problem.
--]
--]Tom J also thought we should scrap things and start over every do often. We
--]should've listened --- and should still listen --- to Tom J a lot more carefully.
--]

Tom J was building an xtensable protocol so taht the changing future could
be met with by a system that could move to meets its challanges rather
than break from the strain of trying to keep the status quo.

Of course the standards commite of the day scracp wiht the best parts of
his protocl.

Think of it this way, if you will. Tom J;s version of how the country was
to be run as like SGML. What we wound up with was HTML 1.0

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail