Re: apple Sauced again

From: Steve Nordquist (signa@birch.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 13:54:06 PPET

Wilfredo Sanchez FoRKed:

> On Tuesday, October 31, 2000, at 11:19 AM, Tom Whore wrote:
>
> > Sharp-eyed beta testers of Apple's new operating system, Mac OS X, have
> > noticed that the pre-release software supports mice featuring more than
> > one button.
>
> Oh, a shocker: we support USB. Some USB mice have multiple buttons.
> Wonder what people will think if we start supporting the "Windows" key
> on MS keyboards...

Permitting painting and other decoration of the case without voiding
AppleCare would be a nice touch. DVD-RAMs with the ViVA-5 by C-cubed
or other multi-session enablement might be nice; make MacAddict's
CDs look good as they make you look good, eh?

Of course, I'm still in favor of building in sockets for all kinds of
odd features; if 1-button mice are still to come, may as well put
Dermal-Tone 2000s in them so people can nap on them and wake up
oddly refreshed. Apple Trackballs, then, please?

Amen.