nader traitors

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 19:25:38 PPET

In the state of OR

Bush 585,975
Gore 559,840
Nader 54.702

So even with the DNC claming that a vote for nader was a vote for bush,
that a vote for nader was a vote aginst gays and lesbians, that a vote for
nader was a vote to kill the planet (all claims made by speakers,
supporters and several folks of power here in oregon for the dnc) the
nader vote would not have made Gore.

Some ponts on naders speach. He rightfully claimed, when asked by a
reporter ,snidley, how he felt for having lost Al gore the election, that
it was Al gore who cost him the election. he thenlaughed and said
something to the manner of " I wasnt in this to help al gore win"

So to all the gore people in OR and boarder states, after all your
whinning and all your finger pointing and all your demanding I vote a
certian way... I voted how i wanted and for who i wanted. Next time anyone
steps up to tell me how that my vote "has" to be cast for so and so I will
personaly, and please test me if you think im shitting, lay you out like
the piece of shit voter fraud making whine infested unconstitutional a
hole you are.

Have a nice day

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /