Re: [Street.com] The Dow of Elections Theory

From: Tony Berkman (tberkman@rcn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 09:48:50 PPET

Following the current market:

http://www.biz.uiowa.edu/iem/index.html

Bush about a 3-2 favorite
Clinton a 4-1 favorite over Lazio (Lazio might be a good bet here if you
already have a trading acct. given the perceived democratic bias of the
players. If not - it's too late to register).

I was able to bet $100 on bush even money about a week ago (hedging my
future ;-) ).

BTW Tom,

         You were awfully persuasive in your argument about voting for
Nader, or at least NOT voting for a candidate you don't want to see as
president. I voted Nader.