Re: [Street.com] The Dow of Elections Theory

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 16:27:30 PPET

In a message dated 11/6/00 5:10:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, kra@monkey.org
writes:

<< Grlygrl201@aol.com writes:

> within the dow paradigm you present, what can be said of this pre-election
> period?
>[...]
> G. peactime, baby!

 um, what? Peacetime? Even if you don't notice the world war by proxy
 & Iraq war by cholera & starvation, we're still pumping Iraqi soldiers
 full of hot lead once in a while.

we're not officially embroiled in a war and bush supporters think it's okay
to trust our foreign policy to an "advisee in chief" (nod to NYT editorial
endorsing gore).

upping my bet to $10 on gore, cindy. :-)

gg