Re: apple Sauced again

From: Wilfredo Sanchez (wsanchez@apple.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 15:07:21 PPET

On Tuesday, October 31, 2000, at 11:19 AM, Tom Whore wrote:

> Sharp-eyed beta testers of Apple's new operating system, Mac OS X, have
> noticed that the pre-release software supports mice featuring more than
> one button.

  Oh, a shocker: we support USB. Some USB mice have multiple buttons.
Wonder what people will think if we start supporting the "Windows" key
on MS keyboards...

        -Fred

Wilfredo Sánchez, wsanchez@apple.com
Open Source Engineering Lead
Apple Computer, Inc., Core Operating System Group
1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 94086, 408.974-5174