Re: FW: Al Gore's Numbers

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 14:11:31 PPET

On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Matt Jensen wrote:

--]> Given Gore's numbers, his distortions aren't surprising...
--]>
--]> 24 Years Al Gore has worked inside the Washington Beltway
--]> 17 Years Al Gore spent growing up in suite 809 of the Washington D.C.
--]> Ritz Carlton Hotel
--]
--]Shame on Al for spending his childhood in Washington with his father.

Shame on al gor for supporting his wives PMRC work and shame on him for
working withvarious christian groups to further the effort.

Also shame on him for calling homseculaity an abnormality

There, thats two shames to your one.
  You owe me a shame.

--]strong supporter of it [1]. Thank goodness with G.W. we won't have a
--]president who mis-spokes.

With citzenidiots who are willing to stick thier heads in the sand about
thier own canidates flaws neither will have to worry much about doing
anything to raise to a standard higher than thier own toes.

--]What Gore said was: "I've been a part of the discussions on the Strategic
--]Petroleum Reserve since the days it was first established." Dates:

See above

--]knows what words mean. No fuzzy words, mangled syllables or subliminable
--]messages [3]. And when it comes to the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, you

Oh goody. Another president where we have to rewrite the dictionary to not
feel like you have been duped by another liar. Gush and Bore will keep you
busy in the Newspeak dept.

Double plus quck quck.

Heres a double stone cold "Were number one" digit salute to all you folks
runnign around making Gush Bore seem like a choice for the better rather
than fighting for a real differnce.