FoRKbert

From: Wayne E Baisley (wbaisley@enspherics.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 22:51:20 PPET

From the Dilbert Newsletter 31.0. Isn't about time for another set of
Thanhisms, Johnboy? In the meantime, these will have to do gang ...

Induhviduals Speak
------------------

Here are two recent statements, both from the same Induhvidual, as
recorded by a vigilant DNRC member.

"I'm caught between a rock and a stone."

"My son has a huge appetite. He has a bottomless leg."

Here are some more gems, all uttered by another prolific
Induhvidual. (I might use some of these myself someday.)

"It's like being a monkey with chickens on your back!"

"Are you too blind to remember?"

"Anyone could go to that person and say, 'I need a bell on the side
of the elephant.'"

"He has too many fingers in the dike."

"It's like an engineer falling out of a building."

"Smooth as pie."

"I have no idea what that is. Thank goodness we didn't order
three!"

"The active part is there, the proactive is not."

"Same crap, different fork."

Cheers,
Wayne

Presently listen to Media Whore Music, and enjoying it. I suspect I'll
pay for it eventually.