Here's the info you requested

From: Abuzz at NYTimes.com (abuzz@abuzz.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 09:34:28 PPET

Abuzz - Here's the info you REQUESTED!
--------------------------------------
* PLEASE SAVE THIS EMAIL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. *

We have included your MEMBER NAME and PASSWORD below to sign in to Abuzz.

MEMBER NAME and PASSWORD
--------------------------------------
        MEMBER NAME: forktimes
        PASSWORD: largeshirt

        Click below to change your password.
    http://www.abuzz.com/my/password/e/8.70127/

Click Below to SIGN IN to Abuzz
--------------------------------------
http://www.abuzz.com/sign_in/e/8.70127/

* What is Abuzz? *
Abuzz is a knowledge network that uses email and the Web to connect you to people, information and points of view that are relevant to you.
Check out http://www.abuzz.com/e/8.70127/ for more info about Abuzz.

Be engaging, be witty, be courteous, and be yourself. Please read our Member Agreement at http://info.abuzz.com/static/html/support/member_agreement.html?e=8.70127 for more information on how to participate in Abuzz.

For More Information
For general help, feedback, or disabling your Abuzz account go to http://info.abuzz.com/static/html/faq/index.html?e=8.70127.

If links in this message are not active, please copy and paste them into your web browser

Copyright and disclaimer (c) 1999 - 2000 Abuzz, Inc.
A part of New York Times Digital