Re: Hedging bets

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 19:35:01 PPET

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000 Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/30/00 8:30:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net writes:
>

> << It's CindY with a Y, if you're talkin to me. (: >>
> just checking for authenticiti.

I actually legally changed it from Cindy to Cindi, then back to Cynthia,
with the nick spelling now Cindy. All of it was directed at my father,
who found it all quite funny. (:

-ahem- We won't mention what you use. heh@#!

> <<but I'm puttin my money where I'm puttin my vote.>>
> note she does not say "i'm putting my vote where my money is" because they
> don't poll there.

and notice that Geege doesn't say she's putting her vote/money where her
mouth is! LOL! (:

> <<5 bux sez Nader.>>
> you're on, monkeylips.

I got yer headers!