Re: Hedging bets

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 18:43:25 PPET

In a message dated 10/30/00 8:30:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,

<< Subj: Re: Hedging bets
 Date: 10/30/00 8:30:54 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
 To: Grlygrl201@aol.com
 CC: tomwhore@inetarena.com, fork@kragen.dnaco.net, deadpoets@efn.org

<< It's CindY with a Y, if you're talkin to me. (: >>
just checking for authenticiti.

<< I have no idea how long any of the guys are like Geege does>>
that's because you use a digital tire gauge to check for pressure.

<<but I'm puttin my money where I'm puttin my vote.>>
note she does not say "i'm putting my vote where my money is" because they
don't poll there.

<<5 bux sez Nader.>>
you're on, monkeylips.

<< CindY>>
geegE

  "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of
doubtful sanity."
           -- Robert Frost