Game boxes

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 15:13:14 PPET

XBox, PS2, and something cool.
Also, a developer's review found that while
ps2 has stunning parallel graphics capabilities, most
launch titles have had difficulty accessing these features
because of no-standard development kits, no experience with
the hardware and programming styles, and raw polygon pushing
doesn't take into account AI co-processing. [1] N-Cube and
Dreamcast also announce intent to collaborate. [2]

Greg

[1] http://cube.ign.com/news/26984.html
[2] http://cube.ign.com/news/26959.html

--