RE: What is Possum Stew?

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 11:45:14 PPET

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]> The vertigo strip?
--]
--]yep
--]

I went trhu a serious "buy everything vertigo" phase back from 93-97. The
invisables was a neat strip that I lost touch with when i moved to OR 3.5
years ago. dont know why I stoped buying em.

I have the first few of the Invisables and the first book reprint. Twas
good, a nice mix of initation, chaos, discordian and gold old uncle
hagbarg cum cyberpunk activities. Some nasty bad guys.

Other veritgo seris of a PKD bent... Flex Mentalo..man was that a head
trip. Not sure if it continued on or was a short run.

Vertigo had amazing skill with thier short arc stuff, titles that ran for
12 issues or so and then ended. complete concsise and drawn with varied
love and craft.

Mobfire was a good exmaple of this as was something i think that was
called Shadowfall.

For the continug stuff i wasa big fan of John Constantine, Books of Magic
(sort of like harry poter on mesc), Sandman and a few others.

Oh man, now you got me wanting to hit the local comic book store. You know
whre that leads to , dont you. Yea, ...Magic the gathering (of your money)

oh live

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]