RE: SNapfish gets it

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 12:08:36 PDT

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, Jeff Barr wrote:

--]The Ceiva is a cool toy, but $300 is kind of steep. For that
--]price I can get ShutterFly.com to mail hundreds of prints to
--]the addresses of my choice -- 4x6 prints go for 50 cents a
--]piece plus postage.
--]

Yea the proce is steep but the idea is brilliant.

Yea and snap fish cn also mail off prints as well. Its just the thouht of
the automagical pixel fariy aents whizzing and pootin and painting my
happy family at my moms, dads and mom in laws house that makes me all
moist.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]