Re: A Vote for Nader is a Vote for Nader

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 02:13:29 PDT

Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/27/00 3:21:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, joe@barrera.org
> writes:
>
> << given that we stress the
> hell out of our syllables, >>
>
> not if we're drunk. :-)

Don't go there, gf. A drunk vote is a vote for Cthulhu, which is a fine and
defensible thing in and of itself, but let's not kid ourselves.

Burdman turned 29 tonite, WOO WOO! I had Dan Connelly in my car, tipsy all the
way to Pflugerville talking politics of XSL / XSLT all the way while Burdman
snoozed drunkenly, so you tell me: how cool *is* the KN team? ;-) (:basking in
the second-hand glory of R/A. :-)

jb