Re: I would like to be added to the list

From: Mb (comet@naxs.net)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 22:02:21 PDT

Perhaps boring to Quakers (heh), RPGers and 3-D virtual action gamers
(no offense intended... I can't relate to because I SUCK at those games)
but my favorite online game is Scrabble and another Scrabble-like game
out of Canada. We Scrabblers decided some time ago that 'jism' is the
worship of all playable J words (2-15 letters.) I am not a strict Jist;
I cast my lot with the Xism movement. If there be any likeminded
enthusiasts out there, please contact me. We are private and nonprofit
due to copyright restrictions. I would post this no-archive but I've
lost the addy. I'd like to blame my disorganization on Windoze but, in
fact, the failing is completely my own.

MaggieB

--
Speak Geek to me.