Re: Social commentary

From: Kragen Sitaker (kragen@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 15:11:00 PDT

Great song. I managed to wget it, although it seems Chumbawamba's web
server is a bit overloaded; according to Chumbawamba's expressed
wishes, I am putting it on my own web page so that more people can
listen to it.

Please be gentle; my ISP only has a T1, last I heard, and the MP3 is
big enough to clog a T1 for 17 seconds. That means that FoRK has
enough people on it to swamp DNACo for an hour. Flip a coin. If it
comes up heads, download it from here :)

http://pobox.com/~kragen/_passitalong.htm (mostly broken links)
http://pobox.com/~kragen/sounds/MP3Pass.mp3

[DNACo: thought I should let you know so you wouldn't be surprised]

Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we ourselves
possess.
                -- Gandalf the Grey [J.R.R. Tolkien, "Lord of the Rings"]