RE: Playstation 2

From: Damien Morton (Morton@dennisinter.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 11:10:16 PDT

I got mine yesterday. For the list price. It will make a fine DVD player. It
also has a huge expansion bay - large enough for several hard disks if one
was so inclined.

I bought a couple of games for it - they were fairly disapointing, with
seemingly huge budgets put into the CG video and not too much put into
gameplay. Your right about it comparing to PC output, although youre
comparing a $2000 top of the line gaming machine with a $300 console and DVD
player.

Nothing really compares to UT/TacOps for a visceral experience these days.