Re: you forgot the patriotic orchestral soundtrack

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 10:04:11 PDT

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, B.K. DeLong wrote:
--]
--]I think I did overdo it a bit with the whole "vote with your heart"
--]patriotic bit. But while I would never consider voting for Bush, I am sick
--]of Gore and his pandering. While his couched statements are still to the
--]left of Bush....he's always so vague with his answers. Neither Bush nore
--]Gore flat out say what they're going to do in black and white like Nader
--]does on his site....and I'm just sick of it.

Yea but look at his actions. The whoel censorship thing ala PMRC via
Tipper and his continued ties with "moral" choises re the internet, music
and all content. Being "left" of bush on this still makes gore "right" of
any sort of free thinking society.

Wich as I am sure we all realize now is not what we have.
The "free" everything movement of the 60's spawned a generation of closed
minded correctness freak and the supposed liberal crowds are more apt
these days to legislate a behavior away than BuchananaBanana is.

--]
--]I just figured I'd place a guilt trip on all the PACs I Bcc'd in that
--]e-mail to think twice about why they were endorsing Gore.
--]

follow the money/power trail.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]