Playstation 2

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 14:12:32 PDT

Playstation 2's are going for ~1500 on Ebay. Nowhere to be found.

Since my roomie reviews games and things, I can say one and only one of the
26 launch titles looks better then something on a Sega (which goes for
1/10th the ebay cost, 1/2 the list price). But that just means it looks as
good as my graphics card in my PC. *yawn*

Bow before the gods of marketing and hype.

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg - beberg@mithral.com
  CTO, Mithral Communications & Design Inc.
  Home of the Cosm Project
  http://www.mithral.com/