Groove review first swipe

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 10:48:40 PDT

Calnaders, note pads, games, contact lists.

Ok so the built oin widgets are the usual suspects.

I set up a work group pretty damn fast. Got all the tools I need.

FInd people seems a bit hidden, obscured.

Any connection to the server = death freeze out

Not good in use right now. What vere they thought the load would be they
need to quintupple it by tomorrow. MS got blasted because terraserver was
loaded on the first few days but htey got thier shit togther, lets hope
groove does as well.

Cant invite anyone, cant get to the ones Ive been invited too.

Solo time play. Chess is not too much fun this way and posting notes to
myself looses its appeal quickly.

Looks nice, skinnable of course, i think theres a push to make new babys
skinable "oh honey can we put onthe rad Anime Skin on junior today?"

Dev tools if and when the dls previal.

they should have waited to get better servers, this is not a happy
experience so far. Its worse cause ti looks so damn promising.

More as I grow less bored.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]