Re: You're Invited To Groove!

From: Gordon Mohr (gojomo@usa.net)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 10:42:10 PDT

> On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Gordon Mohr wrote:
> --]
> --]You're invited by gojomo to shared space "Gordon's Testspace." Open the attached file "Gordon's Testspace.GRV" after you've
> --]installed Groove. You can download Groove from http://components.groove.net.
> --]
> --]
>
> Anyone have a mirror site for the groove downloads? Im getting tired of
> knocking my packets on their overload. I want to try this stuff asap but
> asap seems to mean Awaiting Server Accesssed Perpeptualy

Now, if we had all jumped on my idea from last week, "Metatella:
the file-trading application for trading file-trading applications,"
this wouldn't be a problem, and we'd all be filthy stinking rich
today.

But if anyone needs the Groove installer, I'll ICQ it to ya. It's
10MBs; I'm #161192.

Just promise not to pull any punches on your assessment of Groove,
Tom. We've had enough puff pieces from you.

- Gordon