Re: You're Invited To Groove!

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 09:05:38 PDT

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Gordon Mohr wrote:

--]
--]You're invited by gojomo to shared space "Gordon's Testspace." Open the attached file "Gordon's Testspace.GRV" after you've
--]installed Groove. You can download Groove from http://components.groove.net.
--]
--]

Anyone have a mirror site for the groove downloads? Im getting tired of
knocking my packets on their overload. I want to try this stuff asap but
asap seems to mean Awaiting Server Accesssed Perpeptualy

I have a good exmaple group all ready to go on this. I run a Old Time
Radio Distibution tree that I use Egroups for to coordinate. I got about
40 people who can branch and leaf cds to each other in under 3 weeks once
i set out the distrib tree structure for each project. Its a gass and I
would love to mess with groove to make it easier to admin.

So if you can point me to the goods I can get busy making a grv for it.

thanks.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]