RE: Some things defy bloggic: Bodyperks

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 04:46:53 PDT

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> > If that's the new look, why not use your own nipples:
> >
> > http://bme.freeq.com/store/jewelry/shield.html

freeq.com ... degrees of separation shrinking. Make it stop.

> Because if you use BodyPerks, you can use three on one side
> and four on the other to bother/disturb/excite(?!) people.

If it's got more then 2, it ain't human.

> P.S. The other answer to "why not" is... piercing (ouch)!
> I know I'm an old fart now, but I still think that multiple
> piercing on one ear is about as exotic as I'd want to get.
> As it stands, I'm at a piercing count of zero, a tattoo count
> of zero, and a soldering-iron burn count of only one.

Ditto, minus one burn, but plus about 4 decimal digits worth of accidental
chip lead impalements. <geezer>Young whippersnappers and their
surfacemounts. In my day, we had leads, and they were sharpened, and we
stabbed ourselves all the time... and they hurt so people were screaming and
we wore earplugs, but we didn't have plastic so we had to shove wooden
spikes into our ears... and if you tripped you would fall and get so many
holes you'd bleed to death in 3 seconds, and we liked it...</geezer>
Heck, in my day Americans still designed electronics.

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg - beberg@mithral.com
  CTO, Mithral Communications & Design Inc.
  Home of the Cosm Project
  http://www.mithral.com/