RE: Some things defy bloggic: Bodyperks

From: Joseph S. Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 03:26:51 PDT

> If that's the new look, why not use your own nipples:

Because if you use BodyPerks, you can use three on one side
and four on the other to bother/disturb/excite(?!) people.

* sigh *

- Joe

P.S. The other answer to "why not" is... piercing (ouch)!
I know I'm an old fart now, but I still think that multiple
piercing on one ear is about as exotic as I'd want to get.
As it stands, I'm at a piercing count of zero, a tattoo count
of zero, and a soldering-iron burn count of only one.