Re: Quake hacks

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 09:58:40 PDT

On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, Derek Robinson wrote:

--]http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/education/newsid_982000/982346.stm
--](in today's Scripting News & Robot Wisdom)
--]
--]Kind of cool, but it was way cooler when Donald
--][I-forget-his-last-name], a student of mine at the art
--]college in Toronto, re-purposed the Quake engine (for
--]approx. $80,000 less than the Cambridge architecture
--]gang) by stripping out the ghouls and guns,

Doom had this happen to it by some folks but the VRML forces at that time
where in full buzz word hype mode. I seem to remeber Qauke being used at
Pratt in NYC. IM glad some one is finaly taking th old idea and usin it.

Now, when do we get the Fr4ank Loyd Wright VS Terminator mod?

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]