RE: campaigning

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 08:47:21 PDT

On Fri, 20 Oct 2000, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]> I am sorry it didn't meet your approval.
--]> I thought I was open and friendly.
--]
--]*YOU* may be open and friendly, but that doesn't
--]mean that *we* are. In fact, most of us are snarky,
--]unpleasant, self-important, pompous, mean-spirited
--]people who just like hurting other people.

Yea, but thats just when the need arises. I have personaly seen forkers
being kind gentel loving souls.

So shut the fuck up little man cause im the most important thing around
here dont you know and if you dont i will layetht he smack down on your
sorry 21 chromosone head with much glee.

Er I ment, your milage may vary.

Tom (the kinder gentler) whore