nvmbers & letters [ RE: Am I HOT or NOT? ]

From: Joseph S. Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 07:22:52 PDT

No, I'm actually puzzling over my latest observation
that the square root of negative one is one, in Latin.
At least if you cheat and use lower case.

- Joe

P.S. Check out my new ergonomic keyboard:
http://members.aol.com/alembicprs/tyjcase.htm
... the key feature being that the more commonly
used letters can be hit more easily, and thus more
sloppily and more quickly.