Re: Firedrop + $90 million = ??!

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 11:30:17 PDT

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, Eugene Leitl wrote:

--]Does anyone have a HTML stripper script which doesn't break anything,
--]and a procmail recipe to invoke it? Or can one let everything be
--]rendered by lynx?
--]

I use pine. I see html its the old DELETE key. as the sage one from TX
says "bye bye jackass"

I know sometimes it happens by mistake, thats cool. For those that
insist on sending me html becuase of thier "ease of use" problems...go get
an aol account and leave the net to people who can handle txt.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]