Re: [second hand election spam] this by David Brin

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 11:20:55 PDT

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, Damien Morton wrote:

--]
--]Me, I ain't holding nothing when I vote for him. He's a geek, but a
--]smart/nice one. We've done worse. Most of the time, in fact. A lot worse.
--]

Great cap oto that piece. So basicaly its still a matter of having to
compare the canidates with the worse we can do rather than the best we
can do.

Two words

SUCK IT

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]