Re: Am I HOT or NOT?

From: Kragen Sitaker (kragen@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 11:03:24 PDT

Jeff Bone plaintively wails:
> 2.5?
>
> **2.5?**
>
> You mean *WINER'S* hotter than I am???
>
> OH, I am so crushed. There go all my next-career dreams of being a
> supermodel, trampled to death like fans at a Millwall / Arsenal match.
>
> OH, the humanity.

2.5? Last time I looked, you were getting closer to 7. Someone must
have voted for you frequently :)

Besides, you're a total doll, from the picture. Don't give up on the
supermodel career yet ;)

Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we ourselves
possess.
                -- Gandalf the Grey [J.R.R. Tolkien, "Lord of the Rings"]