Re: Am I HOT or NOT?

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 12:00:07 PDT

Sigh... okay, go ahead, call me a joiner. I guess this is one way to get
<deleted> off my back about pics. I *really* try to avoid them, in general;
didn't think I had *any* online at this point, then a friend reminded me of some
pics from a Legendary Pink Dots show a side-venture of mine (Oblivion
Entertainment) produced a coupla years ago. Anyway, here goes:

    http://www.AmIHOTorNOT.com/r/?id=7134&key=TGLBC

BTW, if you want to know about the hat... well, you're just going to have...
to... *ask.*

;-)

jb