Get Out of Debt Without a Loan _

From: eiwdq@france-mail.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 22:22:31 PDT

GET OUT OF DEBT!!!
THIS IS NOT A LOAN!!!
YOU WILL NOT BE TURNED DOWN!!!

Are you thinking about borrowing money to consolidate your bills?
Are you approaching or already past due on your credit cards?
Do you usually only pay the monthly minimum on your credit cards?
Are your creditors harassing you about late payments?
Are family disputes over money taking place on a daily basis?

DON'T GO FURTHER INTO DEBT BY BORROWING
MORE MONEY!

We can reduce your monthly payments by consolidating your
unsecured debt.

* credit cards
* department store accounts
* medical bills
* collection accounts
* unsecured loans

IT'S TRUE!

Save 20% - 60% on your debt by consolidating everything into one
low monthly payment!

THIS IS NOT A LOAN!

How do we do it? We reduce or eliminate the high interest that
you are currently paying. Not only does this save you money,
your debts will be paid off up to 70% sooner because of the
reduction or elimination of the interest.

As a non-profit organization, we believe in people, not the
bottom line.

Let us help you help yourself!!

For additional free information GO HERE:
http://x-webspace.com/members/Debtpro/

To be removed from future mailing
email: remove214@x-webspace.com
Use Remove as the subject line