Re: Al Gore's high-tech star is beginning to fade - From the November 1998 issue of Red Herring

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 10:26:27 PDT

Bill Humphries wrote:

> You know you can send as much of this as you want to the list,
> however -- I there is no way I am voting for that moronic, silver
> spooned, Jezusfreak from Texas.

You know, I sure hope that "moronic," "silver spoon," "Jezusfreak,"
and "from Texas" aren't *all* derogatives. Ya know, kinda like (at
least) "one of these things is not like the other one, which one is
different, do you know? Can you tell which thing is not like the
other one..."

;-)

jb

PS - really sucks living in Texas, knowing GWB is going to sweep the
state and, thanks to the antiquated electoral system, a contrary vote
won't go anywhere. Harry Browne, Harry Browne, Harry Browne...