Odd Request

From: Karee Swift (karee@tstonramp.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 22:39:56 PDT

Hey FoRKers.

 Boy do I love when the school year starts up again. I dissapear and
find all sorts of new bits to fill my brain with, sans the computer.
One of them has me rather hooked. I'm doing a paper on the effects of
the attorney client relationship in cyberspace. A woman by the name
of CAtherine Lanctot wrote an absoloutely wonderful article titled "
Attorney-Client Relationships in Cyberspace: The Peril and the
Promise ".. Its truly awesome reading. I know its available on Lexis
nexis, but I haven't found it on the net yet. Anyway....

The bitful question of the moment, for any of you old time radio
buffs is this: SHe mentioned a radio show that was highly rebuffed
and bitched at by the ABA, called "Good Will Court". THis was around
in the '30's, during the depression and offered a forum where
individuals with legal problems could call up and have them answere
don the radio by various lawyers and judges. As I'm reading about
this whole area, and finding it truly fascinating, I was interested
if any of you guys knew of, or had access to any of the old shows?
I'm going to geek around on the net some more, but I figured it would
be interesting listening while I'm writing up this paper, as well as
it would provide me with the ... proper perspective. :)

-BB