Re: dosing FoRK

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 02:22:24 PDT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net wrote:

--]Don't worry about it. Like me, most other folks won't know what the hell
--]you're talking about. I don't think the journalists will figure it out!
--](:
--]What is that, anyhow? I'm ISO the rarely found ald-52 nowdays, but
--]lsd-25'll do.

I havetn touched the good stuff since the way early 90's. The stuff i see
loating around these days i wouldnt touch without a chemist and a assay
kit handy.

Remeber, you are what you eat.

Tonight I am ravioli with wild mushrooms and fromage with two steamed
chais.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]